1. When I was little, they put these metal braces on my legs. It wasn't until I was being chased by bullies in a pickup truck that I was forced to run as fast as I could causing the braces to fly off. Just like that, I was cured. I've been running ever since.
2. I have two watches. Wait, one. I lost the first one. Well, there might be more at my parents' house. But I know where one is for sure.
3. Celine Dion is my godmother. She and René have been friends with my parents since their college days and it only made sense to make her such a significant part of my life.
4. Sometimes I put a ton of ice in a tiny cup and add a tablespoon of pop, then sit in the most uncomfortable chair ever, and pretend I'm on an airplane.
5. My one regret in life is that I never fulfilled my dream of becoming a professional ice skater. I was pretty good in my younger years, but after getting clubbed in the kneecap right before a competition, I
So there you have it. This was fun, and I'm excited to learn more about my readers. I tag Celine, Mitt, Taylor, Nolan, and LC.